Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Thursday, April 24, 2014

It Happened. Be Careful What You Wish For.


Guess who went to "time out" for talking too much today? 

You guessed it. 
That cutie patootie up there. 
The one and only.

I shouldn't have giggled.

I shouldn't have smirked. 

But by golly, I wished for this day. 

Even had it written about in our local paper. (VDT Feb. 2011)


And the moral of this story is....dreams do come true. 

Dream big friends.


Dream. 

B....I....G......




BIG!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I found your blog from a link on SLP Mommy's blog. I also recognize your kids pics from the Apraxia Facebook page. I wish for these things too. My son hasn't been diagnosed with apraxia yet but I know it is coming. I long for him to say mommy and I love you, but I also want him to be like other kids and sass and talk back and even get in trouble! How many moms can say that. Anyhow, glad I found your blog! I look forward to following it. Your kiddos are adorable. I blog about my son at www.findingcoopersvoice@gmail.com